At AccuriX Laboratory our core focus is on Pain Management, Medication Monitoring, Drug Diversion, Therapeutic Level Drug Monitoring and Screening for Drugs of Abuse. AccuriX Laboratory will adhere to a strict commitment of consistently delivering accurate test results rapidly within 48 hours to ensure that client’s patients are always receiving an optimal level of care. One of the primary objectives is to always assist providers in maximizing the benefit of drug therapy while diminishing toxicity for each patient.
Whether you are a primary care office, hospital, pain management clinic, drug rehabilitation center, nursing homes or OB/GYN we will work together to customize a plan specific to your requirements.
Presumptive (Screening) Test
Rapidly and accurately identify a sample as either negative or presumptive positive. Provides qualitative or semi-quantitative values. Tests for drugs of abuse.
Definitive (Confirmation) Test
A confirmation test is able to definitively detect individual compounds using a highly sensitive Liquid Chromatograph – Tandem Mass Spectrometer (LC-MS/MS). Confirmation tests provide quantitative results of drugs and/or drug metabolites present in the sample. Only a confirmation test would make the distinction between illicit, prescription medicines or over the counter medication.
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Our lab uses an advanced laboratory information management system (LIMS); we can generate customized accurate test result reports that are easy-to-read. LIMS can also interface with most existing EMRs.
What to always expect from us:
- Convenient options for specimen collection and pickup
- Local courier service
- Overnight mail account setup
- Comprehensive drug testing menu
- Compliance with new patients and establishing baseline
- Identify substance abuse, misuse, diversion and addiction
- Identify optimal medication therapeutic levels
- Individual test selection
- Fully customizable panels
- Direct access to our Certifying Laboratory Scientists
- Retrieve certified results in an easy to understand format electronically
- Strict adherence to HIPAA standards